kenya Anglican Men Association - KAMA
But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15b)
A strengthened Anglican church built on the foundation of apostolic faith in Jesus Christ with the ability to equip all God’s people to face the challenges of the new millennium.
To bring all people into a living relationship with God through Jesus Christ through preaching, teaching, healing and social transformation and enabling them to grow in faith and live life in its fullness.
The Ten Aims and Objectives of KAMA
The following ten aims and objectives help the KAMA members to fulfill their obligation:-
- To promote God’s Kingdom and to set forth His glory.
- To help its members to grow in spirit, mind and body, and be natured in faith for every good work.
- To encourage members to play an active role in the mission of the church.
- To promote Christian principals in national, civic and community life.
- To encourage members to undertake acts of Christian service for the distressed, disadvantaged and the disabled.
- To encourage members to use the gifts God has given them as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
- To encourage members to use their resources in supporting the work of the church at all levels.
- To encourage Anglican lay men and women to play positive roles as Christians in political, social and economic life of the nation.
- To honor the institution of marriage as ordained by God and to promote Christian family values.
- To promote Christian fellowship, love and unity in the Church and society, and to promote spiritual enthusiasm among members.
KAMA Events and Notices
This year's provincial KAMA conference will be on 3rd to 7th Dec at Kitale Technical. Cost: Kshs. 7,000 transport included. Purpose to attend.
It is not by chance that men are the heads of our families, No! It is God's plan. How, then, is the best way to Leading the family if not through the word of God. Join KAMA today and learn how to lead your family in the Godly way. Kindly register with Mr. Mbeu.